Thursday, April 2, 2009

The eighth day...

Thursday, April 2, 2009
Today's workday was ridiculous. I was so exhausted that I immediately went to take a nap when I got home. Stop looking at me like that :) I was just so exhausted - and to be truthful, I LOVE naps :) The train ride home was long, and I know that it felt longer than it actually was partly because I didn't get a seat and had to stay huddled up against the door (the train was sardine can packed) and partly because my express train decided to run on the local track. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when I exited the station to find my man waiting for me. He decided to surprise me and drive me home from there so I wouldn't have to trek it on the bus. He is completely wonderful!!! :) I was so excited when I saw him; today was the exact day that I needed that. I really didn't want to have to deal with the bus tonight.

I did manage to wake up in time to watch the last ER episode though. I can't believe that ER was on for 15 years. The final episode was okay, but I have to say that it left a few too many loose ends untied for my liking. I mean seriously, it was a two-hour finale. It could have had more closure. That is getting to be a huge pet peeve for me lately. Too many shows, movies and books are just ending. It's like the writers and editors just ran out of steam and called it quits mid-shoot/sentence. Well, the ER finale wasn't that bad (at all), but it could have been better. Though, when you think about it, how completely can you wrap up 15 years in 2 hours? So long ER. I’m not sure how good this Southland show is going to be so, for now, Thursday nights will miss you.

And now for something completely different :) For your Bright Week enjoyment...

I love these two dresses. I like the cut and style, but especially love the color (and the shoes).

This adorable little ferris wheel toy was in the front window of a nearby bookstore. I would have bought it, but my office really doesn't need any more clutter.

These tail wagging cat toys are also sold at the above mentioned bookstore.

My Hoops (of Hoops and Yoyo fame) sticky note holder and my lovely neon post-its.
Have a great night everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates