Saturday, April 25, 2009

The thirty-first day...

Saturday, April 25, 2009
It was another gorgeous day here. It was even a little too hot for me; brilliantly sunny though. Beautiful as it was, I actually spent most of the day inside - lounging and catching up on my reading, paperwork, TV and Netflix.

Sis 1 came home for the weekend and we watched Blindness and are now watching RockNRolla (thanks Netflix) and enjoying cupcakes (thanks Crumbs). Blindness was beyond horrible. No stars out of five stars horrible. Julianne Moore's films have just been one miss after another. I'm not a big Guy Ritchie fan, but I'm really hoping that RockNRolla is better - though truthfully, it can't be worse.

Yes, I went to Crumbs again. As you can see, I claimed the Red Velvet cupcake on the lower left hand side by eating half of it :)

Have a great night everyone!

2 comments :):

Children of the 90s

Ooh red velvet. The cupcakes all look so good!

for the love of pictures

Crumbs definitely does cupcakes right; and they have so many wonderful kinds :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates