Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting-to-know-you on a Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It’s Wednesday everyone. That means that the workweek is half over – well more than half for me, as I have Friday off. Yea!

So, I have been tagged by both Haley Dawn at Cape Cod Love and jeanette at Cooler Ranch or Nacho Cheese? to do this ‘8 things’ list :) Enjoy!

Eight things I look forward to:
1) My upcoming three day weekend
2) The Silent Film event this weekend
3) My sisters coming home for the summer
4) Hopefully getting to take a mini-vacation somewhere this summer
5) My tax refund
6) Quite a few of the movies coming out this year
7) Getting more blog followers (anyone wanna help me with this one?) – I’m all for this one too jeanette :)
8) Finding even more interesting blogs to read and follow

Eight things I did yesterday:
1) Went to work
2) Went for a walk
3) Took some pictures
4) Confirm the date and my tickets for the Silent Film event this weekend
5) Watched The Mentalist
6) Watched Fringe
7) Ate a delicious turkey club sandwich
8) Posted to my blog/caught up on the blogs that I follow

Eight things I wish I could do:
1) Win the Lotto/Mega Millions jackpot
2) Be fluent in at least 3 languages
3) Buy/build my dream home
4) Sing or play an instrument really well
5) Go dancing at least once a week
6) Stop time (a la Piper Halliwell)
7) Watch the Wolverine movie, multiple times, right now :)
8) Travel at least 4 times a year

Eight shows I watch:
1) Heroes
2) How I Met Your Mother
3) Law & Order: SVU
4) Lost
5) Stargate SG1
6) Doctor Who
7) Torchwood
8) So You Think You Can Dance

Eight people who should do this!
1) Moonjava @ Moonjava's Muse
2) Snarkier Than You @ Twitarded
3) Amy @ wAxyhearts
4) Maisy Rocks @ mysocalledlife
5) Novelista Barista @ The Novelista Barista
6) kate @ PaperTrail
7) kimmiekat @ Dare to Discipline
8) One Bride with Broom @ One Bride, One Groom, and a Broom

If anyone does this list on their own blog - even if I didn't tag you - let me know so I can stop by and check it out :)

Enjoy the rest of the night!

9 comments :):

Waxy

nope - not til i see a picture of your maltese!!!
:-)

for the love of pictures

Haha! I'll have to find one on this computer :)

Snarkier Than You

Ah - I missed that (sadly work has superseded blog this week - i HATE that)! Looks like fun - and I am totally jealous of the person that has the "mysocalledlife" name - man i LOVED that show! now if only I can make the list fit the Twilight theme without looking like I am insane[-er than people already know i am], I will! If it doesn't work, apologies in advance for not doing it!

On an unrelated note, I love that calendar widget - really cute! : )

Moonjava

Thanks for the tag! I'll try to get it done and posted today.

Btw, was the Mentalist new this week? GASP, I missed some Simon Baker goodness?!

for the love of pictures

Hey STY :) No problem. I always view these tags as a do them if you get a chance. I hope you can figure out a way to make it Twi-themed though. That would be awesome to read :)

Hey Moonjava, you're welcome :) I'll see your awesome answers later. Ahh, "The Mentalist". Simon Baker is wonderfully attractive :) I'm not sure if the episode was new, but it was one that I had never seen so either way it was new to me :)

Maisy

Ok, I did it for ya. But, its pretty boring, so don't blame me if you fall asleep while reading my list!

for the love of pictures

Haha :) I'll have to go and check it out Maisy.

Teach.Workout.Love

thanks! i will def do this post :)

i wish i was fluent in different languages too!!

for the love of pictures

Thanks Novelista :)

I think I would choose French, Spanish and either Japanese or Italian for the languages that I would want to learn first :) What about you?

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates