Sunday, April 26, 2009

The thirty-second day...Silent Films & Live Music :)

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Well, my man and I went to a Silent Film Festival this afternoon. It was the second one that I've ever been to (my man's first) and it was wonderful. I love silent film festivals, and I love them even more when they (1) come with live music and (2) only cost $5 a ticket. I'm more of a Buster Keaton fan than a Charlie Chaplin fan, but I really love watching them all.

Today's festival featured three films: High and Dizzy (starring Harold Lloyd), The Rink (starring Charlie Chaplin), and The Boat (starring Buster Keaton). The live music and vocals were provided by Donald Sosin and Joanna Seaton. If anyone is interested, you can find information about them on their website http://www.oldmoviemusic.com/.

It was a Tony the Tiger kind of great day. The weather was unbelievably lovely, my man and I saw three funny films and I got some nice pictures (see below :) How was everyone else's day?

My man and me :)

Have a great night everyone :)

4 comments :):

Maisy

Really like that last shot! :0)

for the love of pictures

Thanks Maisy :) How was your weekend?

paddle to shore

I really really LOVE the picture of you and your man!

for the love of pictures

Thanks Kimberly, it's one of my faves too :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates