Saturday, April 4, 2009

The tenth day...

Saturday, April 4, 2009
Today ended up being a lazy-ish kind of day. I had intended to have my taxes done today but that didn’t happen. I am so late with that this year. Anyway, now I’ll have to trek out to the tax man after work sometime during the week. Oh well.

I think my man and I may go see Fast and Furious tomorrow (Vin Diesel + Paul Walker + amazing cars = Yea!) To say that I love movies would be the understatement of the century. I adore them :) Having said that, there are so many movies coming out this year that I am itching to see. To name a few:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (finally Gambit fans get an answer to their prayers :) It is about time and I cannot wait);
Star Trek;
Terminator Salvation;
The Limits of Control;
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian;
Up;
The Proposal;
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen;
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince;
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra; and
• 4/6/09 update: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (This film was previously omitted. A glaring oversight on my part. Thanks STY for pointing it out. I cannot wait for this film :)

Once again, for your Bright Week enjoyment…

I have been wrapping a lot of gifts lately, and I like adding some color with tissue paper.

I snapped this yellow light pic while on the bus a couple of days ago.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

6 comments :):

Waxy

oooh...Vin Diesel!!! Hot hot hot!

for the love of pictures

I completely agree. That voice? Oooh :)

Snarkier Than You

[KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!] Um, HELLOOOOO?!? There is a glaring oversight on your 2009 movie list: what about a little film you may have heard about - I think it's called "New Moon"? Ringing any bells??? [Sorry if I just outed you as a Twitard - lol]
: )
P.S. I take TERRIBLE pictures! I should hang around your blog more often... Your pics are awesome!!! And I like the "365" idea...

for the love of pictures

Thanks for visiting STY :)

Yes, I am an admitted Twitard, and I cannot even believe that I left that off the list :) I am sooo excited about that movie. I was a little anxious about it in the beginning when they weren't sure of they would be keeping Taylor Lautner on board. I'm glad that all worked out though and cannot wait for November.

Snarkier Than You

Yay! The list is much better now... (((happy sigh)))

Although let's face it - in reality, the chances that New Moon will actually be released in 2009 and not delayed once or twice are slim-ish. But I still have hope. Don't crush it.

And I am glad that they didn't replace Taylor Lautner, too. But perhaps the casting director of Twilight should have read New Moon before making any decisions - lol... To his credit, he's really stepped up to the "Jacob" plate admirably!

: )

for the love of pictures

I hope they release it when stated. I'm still irked that Harry Potter 6 pushed; though that did allow Twilight to come out earlier.

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates