Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The thirty-fourth day...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
It was hot - again. Tomorrow's weather calls for showers, but it should be noticably cooler. So, boo! for rain, but yea! for being much more comfortable while going to work.

On a completely different note, how much am I loving these V8 V-Fusion juices? I absolutely detest the taste of regular V8, but these V-Fusion ones are delicious.

My two favorite flavors: Strawberry Banana and Peach Mango

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great day and enjoys the rest of the night :)

7 comments :):

Waxy

crap - don't tell my husband about those things! :-P

Maisy

V8fusions are great!

for the love of pictures

Haha Amy! They really do taste great, right Maisy? :) Happy Wednesday to both of you.

Children of the 90s

Yum, V8 fusion is amazing. I'm particularly partial to the strawberry.

for the love of pictures

The strawberry is very delicious, but I have a bias towards the Mango Peach. Anything with mango in it gets my vote :)

Snarkier Than You

Oh MAN i LOVE those V8 fusion juice blends, too!! My sister (aka "Sister Snarky") got me hooked on them - the pomegranate one is awesome - but i love them all! i chug a glass down every morning like my life depends on it - except when i run out (since as is always the case when i find something i adore, the store where i shop is constantly out of stock - grr!!). mmmm... oh and the spicy V8 veggie juice is pretty tasty too...

for the love of pictures

Hey STY, yeah I was surprised at how good they are. It helps that there are a nice assortment of flavors to choose from. I'm not a fan of the other V8 options, but my sister is. I'll have to tell her about the spicy one.
Have a great weekend :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates