Sunday, June 14, 2009

The eightieth and eighty-first days combined...

Sunday, June 14, 2009
This weekend flew by...but they always do. My man and I went to see a couple of movies on Friday night, and I was pleasantly surprised that they were both really good.

We saw The Taking of Pelham 123 first and then caught a late showing of The Hangover. I love bad Travolta and good Denzel, so I thought Pelham was really good - different that the original, but still good. The Hangover was just insane! It was hilarious. All four guys had their funny moments, and Bradley Cooper is just hot :)

My man's family had their cat spayed recently. She, of course, has had to wear one of those pet cones so she can't get at her stitches.

She hates taking pictures

She looks adorable, but it's so sad to see her trying to clean her little paws through the plastic. The good news is that she only has to deal with the cone for a couple more days.

How's everyone else's weekend going?

Enjoy the rest of the day!

7 comments :):

Waxy

aww - poor kitty!!! pets look so sad but cute when they have to wear those!

Haley Dawn

I had a fantastic weekend!!! Thank you for asking. Its the first weekend I have had a social life in a while.

paddle to shore

I thought the hangover was hilarious! Boyfriend and I had a great time laughing at this movie!!!

for the love of pictures

Hey Amy :) I know. It's so sad watching her try to eat and groom herself. She only has a couple more days though :)

Hey Haley Dawn :) I'm glad that you had a great weekend :) I love both types of weekends (the action packed ones and the relaxing, laid back ones). Too bad they always fly by.

Hey Kimberly :) It was hilarious. Those guys really had great chemistry together. That stun gun scene was too much :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

Optimistic Pessimist

awww...poor baby kitty!!! I have to get my kitty spayed soon :-( I saw the hangover today...it was hysterical!

Other than that my weekend consisted of me trying to avoid the cleaning I promised my BF I would do. And I'm going around complaining about it in everyone's comments...and you're no exception. If I have to suffer so does everyone else!

Art

Ah, poor cat! I thought the Hangover was a little long, but I think I'm the only one. It was pretty funny though

for the love of pictures

Hey Optimistic :) Complain away :) I avoided some cleaning of my own this weekend, and don't want to think about everything that I'm going to have to do this weekend. They are making a Hangover sequel, though I'm not sure that's the best idea. This one was so funny that a sequel might fall flat.

Hey Art :) I know, she looks so sad in the picture, but she's been working that collar for extra hugs, pets and attention :)

Have a great Monday!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates