Friday, June 5, 2009

The seventy-second day...

Friday, June 5, 2009
I saw this neat little thing in Staples today.


Tangle Therapy, which the box says is to be used for hand and mind wellness. What happened to using regular old stress balls? I have quite a few stress balls - places always seem to be giving them away, and who am I to say no to a free promotional item - but, now that I see this fancy piece of whatnot, I feel a bit behind the times. Well, not really :) My current stress ball that I keep a work is shaped like the head of a cute little black cat and cost me a dollar, so I'm good.

Have a great night everyone!

5 comments :):

Badass Geek

I normally just turn to alcohol, or Weird Al, for stress relief.

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) Haha, Weird Al is great too. I'd probably throw some Disturbed or Linkin Park on for stress relief though, but Weird Al is hilarious :)

Have a great Saturday!

Haley Dawn

It is because our brains are so over stimulated now that simple things don't do the trick anymore. But it is still really cool!!!

Teach.Workout.Love

what the hell!?!?! did it wokr?!?!?! that looks so odd but funny!

for the love of pictures

Hey Haley Dawn :) True, true :) People do love "new" things. Expecially if they look cool.

Hey Novelista :) I know. It looks like a funky caterpillar or something :) Cool, but I'll stick with my stress ball.

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates