Friday, June 19, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, June 19, 2009
TGIF everyone! Ah, the sweet bliss of Friday has graced us with its presence once again - enjoy the Friday 5 :)

1. What are your feelings about milk?
I like it. It’s tasty – when it’s ice cold (I can’t stand warm milk).

2. What are your feelings about cheese?
I love cheese – all kinds. It’s just delicious :)

3. What are your feelings about yogurt?
Same as cheese – love it.

4. How do you feel about soy milk?
I’ve never tried it.

5. How far are you from the nearest cow?
I’d say pretty far, but with all the news stories that I’ve been seeing lately about the strange pets that people keep, who really knows.

Have a great Friday everybody!

2 comments :):

paddle to shore

haha- this made me laugh.

Chocolate soy milk is delicious!

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) I do love chocolate milk :) I'll have to give the soy option a try.

Have a great night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates