Friday, June 12, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, June 12, 2009
It is a lovely Friday once again everyone - made so lovely because I have the day off :)

TGIF everyone, and now here's the Friday 5:

1. What’s something you will not eat unless you also have ketchup?
Nothing :) There are plenty of other condiments that I love and will substitute.

2. What’s something you will not drink unless it is served on ice cubes?
I love ice in almost all my drinks, but I’ll say Iced Tea.

3. What’s something you will not eat unless it is served between slices of bread?
Can’t think of anything for this one either.

4. What’s something you will not drink unless you have a straw?
Nothing.

5. What’s something else you will not eat except under very specific circumstances?
Well, something I will not drink except under very specific circumstances is Gatorade. I will not drink this unless I am sick and dehydrated, or there is absolutely nothing else in the house to drink.

Have a great day everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates