Monday, June 1, 2009

The sixty-eighth day...100 and counting :)

Monday, June 1, 2009
This is my 100th post :)

This photo was found here

It's a weird feeling, but it's a cool feeling :) I want to say a big thank you to everyone who follows my blog. People actually read my musings, such as they are. Another weird, but completely awesome feeling :)

A few pictures for the day...

This window has been busted and cordoned off for over a month. They change the caution tape every so often, but apparently actually fixing the window isn't a big priority.

Presentation B.V.M church

Goodnight everyone, and thanks for welcoming my musings and pics to the blogiverse :)

Have a great night!

8 comments :):

Moonjava

The window thing is funny! Are they not afraid of things being stolen?

for the love of pictures

Hey Moonjava :) It's a Wachovia bank too. I guess they feel secure enough? Weird. You'd think they'd fix it right away.

Have a great day!

Fidgeting Gidget

Yay for 100 posts! Keep em coming!

Badass Geek

Those nipple tassels get me every time.

Happy 100!

Anonymous

congrats on your 100th post! looking forward to many more!

for the love of pictures

Hey Fidgeting Gidget, Badass, and lusty :) Thanks for the thanks! It is wholeheartedly appreciated.

And Badass, I think what gets me is the tasteful sophistication of the tassels :)

Have a great day everyone!

Anonymous

Congrats on the 100th post!!!

for the love of pictures

Thanks Kim :)

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates