Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The seventy-seventh day...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
First off, I apologize for the horrid quality of this picture. It was taken from a moving car, with a camera phone, at night, etc, etc, etc.

Anywho, I passed this house almost everyday, on my way to work, while it was being renovated.

I saw the little piece of cardboard that they put down for that upper balcony. Believe me when I say that no one should step out there - ever. I'm not even sure that heavy plants should be placed on it. It's a horrible accident waiting to happen.

The thing that bothers me the most though is the same thing that bothers me about a lot of the new houses that they are building these days. This house is not that big. The front may look large, but the house itself does not stretch that far back onto the lot. However, it is being billed as a 16 bedroom/multi-family house. Yes, 16 bedrooms. The rooms must be the size of tiny closets. Whoever ends up living there is going to packed in like sardines in a can. One family houses are such a rarity now :(

Enjoy the night everyone!

5 comments :):

kendahl a.

Thanks for your kind words!!

Optimistic Pessimist

OMG...I finally found your blog. I saw that you followed my blog, but you don't have a link back to your page or profile and you've never left a comment on my page so I couldn't find your page to check it out.

Love the pic below this post by they way!

for the love of pictures

Hey Kendahl :) You're very welcome! :)

Hey Optimistic :) Haha, thanks. Sorry about the runaround. I updated my profile, so a link should be there now. Your blog is really good and I'm glad you found me.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Cindy

16 bedrooms is a lot, but too bad they aren't spacious.

for the love of pictures

Hey Miss Cindy :) I know :) A house with that many bedrooms would be great if they weren't matchbox sized.

Have a great night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates