Monday, June 22, 2009

The eighty-ninth day...

Monday, June 22, 2009
I am exhausted and I don't really know why. I didn't get up any earlier. I didn't work late today. I got a seat on the train and on the bus. I don't know what's up, but I feel as if I can barely keep my eyes open :(

I know what it is! I need a vacation :) A week should do it :)

I'm reaching into my old pictures today...

That Predator costume was on point!

From Comic Con 2009

Predator freaks me out so much - I mean look at it (creepy) - but I have to admit that it was a great costume.

Have a great night everyone!

2 comments :):

Anonymous

I've been like that alot lately.. Exhausted/sleepy.. But still havent been getting much sleep.

for the love of pictures

Hey Aimee :) It must be something in the air. That or too much work and not enough play.

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates