Thursday, June 25, 2009

Get your free Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt tomorrow :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009
For everyone who has a Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt location near them, tomorrow they will be giving out free small sizes of their new flavors :)

4 comments :):

Waxy

no fair! I want, I want!!!

for the love of pictures

Hey Amy :) I want some too, but I don't even know of a location that's close to me - well close enough to warrant going. I've never had Pinkberry fro-yo before, but I've heard it's tasty.

Have a great day! It's Friday - yea!

Cindy

I have one pretty close, but too bad I don't like frozen yogurt...

for the love of pictures

Hey Miss Cindy :) I like it well enough. I would much prefer a Free Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream day though :)

Have a great Friday!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates