Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The seventy-sixth day...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Well, I braved the rain today to head over to Bath and Body Works for their Semi-Annual Sale during my lunch hour. I may have gone a bit overboard...no, I definitely went overboard :) I do love a sale!

Air fresheners, body sprays, and scented anti-bacterial wipes - Oh My!
This was just a weird mannequin that I saw at the mall over the weekend. I understand the need to set a scene in storefront windows, but this pose a bit over the top :)

A mannequin doing 'The Bump' in the Forever 21 window

Anyway, I'm gonna finish watching The Sweetest Gift and then head off to sleep. Enjoy the night everyone!

10 comments :):

Waxy

Oh crap - I gotta get over there - just realized i am almost out of that awesome foaming hand soap!

for the love of pictures

Hey Amy :) The associate said that there are still two weeks left in the sale. I might go back and pick up some more air freshener refills - and those soaps are great :)

Have a wonderful day!

Maisy

Aww man...there are no BBW stores near here. That one used to be one of my favorites!

Sadako

Hehe. Creepy mannequins. They are so uncanny valley, no?

Children of the 90s

I always notice those oddly posed mannequins at the Forever 21 by me, too! What are they supposed to be doing?

for the love of pictures

Hey Maisy :) It really is a great store - especially when they have a sale. I would say order online, but then paying shipping comes into play and that defeats the whole purpose of saving money :)

Hey Sadako :) They are definitely creepy - espeically when the store insists on posing them like that :)

Hey Children :) I have no clue. It was like every third or fourth mannequin was hunched over or bent back limbo style. Strange :)

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

paddle to shore

I Love that store, they always have amazing sales!

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) I know - and they are always giving away even more coupons which only makes it better :)

Have a great day!

Cindy

I love forever 21 :)

for the love of pictures

Hey Miss Cindy :) Their mannequins are placed in the strangest poses, but they do have some cute stuff. One of my friends swears by that store :)

Enjoy the rest of the day!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates