Friday, June 26, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, June 26, 2009
It's Friday again :) I'm still being stressed at work, but it's Friday so I still have a smile on my face :)

TGIF everyone, and here's the Friday 5...

1. Where do you get most of your information about current local events?
TV news and online.

2. Where do you get most of your information about current national and international events?
TV news, online, and The Week magazine.

3. Who in your family always is most likely to know what’s up with everyone else in your family?
My mom :)

4. Who at work (or school) always seems to know what’s going on?
P.

5. What other kinds of news do you try to keep up-to-date on and where do you get it?
I keep up on the entertainment news – both for fun and for work – usually through magazines, the news and online.

Have a great day!

2 comments :):

Anonymous

I'm more of an online girl myself.. LOL And i'm always the one in my circle to have the up to the minute news.. no one else really cares whats going on in the world

for the love of pictures

Hey Aimee :) My friend K is the one who always knows everything about everything. I keep up on my fair share of stuff though, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm more of the entertainment/movie news lady.

Have a great weekend!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates