Thursday, June 4, 2009

The seventy-first day...The Times Square Walkway

Thursday, June 4, 2009
P and I decided to pretend that we were tourists again during lunch today. I grabbed my camera - okay, so it was already in my pocket anyway, but back to the story - and we headed over to Times Square.

For the first time in the history of our 'let's-act-like-tourists' days, I have to say that I was disappointed. Times Square was so empty today. I've never seen it like that. The most horrible thing, however, was the pedestrian walkway. It was a sad, sad, sorry sight. Just horrible. Hopefully it will be modified and improved. There are some pics included below, of course :)

Has anyone else seen the walkway? If so, what did you think?

One of the best parts of Times Square today :)

The other best part of Times Square today. It seems someone had a little too much fun at the Marriott last night and danced right out of their shoes :)
Enjoy the rest of the night everyone!

2 comments :):

paddle to shore

Might have been from that gala at the Marriott. I know Rachel Ray was in attendance... perhaps she had too much to drink?

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) Rachel Ray, huh? Maybe she was practicing for her new Food Network show "30 Minute Drinks" :)

Have a great night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates