Friday, June 19, 2009

The eighty-sixth day...

Friday, June 19, 2009
I spent the day lounging around while trying to stay cool (it was hot in here). I actually wanted to sleep later than I did, but a Con Ed guy had to ring the bell and set my dog, T, off. I was still in my pajamas, my hair was a hot mess, and I was already agitated because T accidentally knocked over his water in his barking/jumping at the door excitement. I'll admit it. I was a bit more curt with the guy than I should have been. Sorry guy - hope I didn't put a damper on your day. He did ring the wrong bell though, so part of the blame lies with him.

I love these little stickers on the Chiquita bananas.


I found this Banana and Bacon Stuffed French Toast recipe the other day, and it just sounds so delicious. I'll have to be less lazy one day and actually try it.

Have a great rest of the night everyone!

4 comments :):

Badass Geek

Their stickers are always creative. Enjoy your weekend!

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) You have a great weekend too. Hopefully the sky isn't as dreary where you are as it is here.

Enjoy the day!

Anonymous

Recipe sounds good! I hate it when i'm woken up by people who have the wrong house/number.. I'm usually not friendly..

for the love of pictures

Hey Aimee :) The recipe does sound interesting doesn't it? And I do love trying my hand at cooking new things :) People ring my bell by accident all the time. That is part of the reason why I am not the biggest fan of two family houses.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates