Monday, June 8, 2009

The seventy-fifth day...It's getting hot in here

Monday, June 8, 2009
It's here. Summery weather filled with horribly oppressive heat and humidity. I hate this weather - and the humidity is only going to get worse over the next few days. Peachy!

How's the day going for everyone else?

Mr. Sun, you are really starting to tick me off :(

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone! I'm off to sit as close to the air conditioner as humanly possible.

4 comments :):

paddle to shore

The humidity can get very annoying!

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) It really can; and today is supposed to be filled with the winning combo of heavy rain and humidity. It is going to be one long day.

Enjoy the day! Stay dry.

Badass Geek

The humidity kills me. I can handle the heat, but the humidity? Give me the AC now.

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) I know exactly what you mean - and summer in the city sucks. The buildings trap all the humidity at street level and in the subways. I truly believe that AC is one of the best inventions ever :)

Have a great day!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates