Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The ninetieth day...(a little belated)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I was had to work late yesterday (the day when this should have been posted) and was kept company by my office mascot, Pennington - the koala.

He's reading Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase :)

P and I had visited Build-a-Bear last year and made up some office mascots for ourselves. She opted for casual wear for her buddy but I went for a business look. With his grey fur and horn rimmed glasses he looks like quite the crotchety old business man. Anyway, hopefully I won't have to work late again tonight. We'll see.
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :):

Anonymous

He's rather adorable

for the love of pictures

Hey Amy :) Thanks. He's great office company - real quiet :)

Enjoy the rest of the night!

paddle to shore

such a cutey!

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) Thanks :) His full name on his Build-a-Bear birth certificate is Pennington J. Koala. Yeah, I went all out with that one.

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates