Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The seventieth day...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Today was suuuuuuch a lazy Wednesday. I went to work, but, I was so tired that I hardly remember what I did. I have a problem project - again - and the main contact that I have to deal with (as everyone else on their end apparently abandoned the project) must have called me about 20 times. I was so happy when 5:30 came, that I would have teleported home if I could.

Below is a picture of my dragon :) I have populated my office with knick-knacks that make me happy. I like this dragon for a lot of reasons, but the main three are 1) I think it looks cool in that gothic way (dragons = yea!), 2) the sword is a letter opener (= functionality), and 3) the castle lights up (= fun).

How was everyone else's day?


Enjoy the rest of the night everyone :)

8 comments :):

Jeanette

Nice lol good use of the multi-purpose office gadget!

for the love of pictures

Hey jeanette :) Haha, thanks - I do try.

Have an amazing day!

Badass Geek

Very cool. And functional!

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) Thanks. I do like the functionality part but, I must admit, it's the light-up-fun that gets me every time :)

Enjoy the day!

Children of the 90s

Ooh, fun, light-up! I like the peacock feather behind it :)

for the love of pictures

Hey Children :) Thanks. The peacock feather belongs to my Mardi Gras mask. One of my co-workers brought one in for everybody last year and it's been sitting on that cabinet every since :)

Enjoy the rest of the day!

paddle to shore

ohhh this is neat. It looks very gothic-y!

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) Thanks, I think so too. The lights make it a bit less gothic-y, but that much more pretty :)

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates