Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The eighty-fourth day...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I hope everyone had a good day. I am exhausted - this week has been hectic times 10. I worked late today, so I had to go for a short walk at about 4pm just to clear my head and get away from the phones. It seems that everyone decided that today would be the day to call in, screw up and cause problems. Oh well, we are having an ice-cream social at work tomorrow (yep, you read that right), and I am off on Friday so tomorrow will be my workweek Friday. Thank goodness!

I wandered into Duane Reade on my walk looking for chocolate - again, it was that kind of day. I didn't get any chocolate (their prices were not to my liking today :) and I was so tired that when I passed the licorice pictured below I actually thought that it said 'Young & Single' licorice. I actually spent a split second wondering why a company would pick that brand name.


Have a great night everyone. I'm off to sleep :)

5 comments :):

Optimistic Pessimist

ha ha...I'm sure you're not the only one!

for the love of pictures

Hey Optimistic :) Maybe, if some other exhausted people walk the same aisles :)

Have a great afternoon!

paddle to shore

That would be hilarious if it actually was called that!

for the love of pictures

This comment has been removed by the author.

for the love of pictures

Hey Kimberly :) It would be pretty funny. It would be the soft-eating licorice for the happy & single crowd :)

Have a great night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates