Thursday, June 25, 2009

The ninety-second day...

Thursday, June 25, 2009
Yellow cabs, traffic, and tourists. That's NYC :)


I took a walk down to the AE store today to look at this tote bag that I was interested in. I ended up liking it, but not loving it. Having to push and claw my way through hundreds of people, and the humidity, during the 10 or so block walk didn't help matters.

I'm still working on that horrible project :( They are being so unreasonable on their end. All I know is that I am leaving the office at 5:30 tomorrow to go to the GNO event, and if things are not resolved then that's just tough. I've spent the better part of three weeks trying to be reasonable and it hasn't gotten me very far.

In other news - sad news - we lost three more greats this week :( Ed McMahon on Tuesday, and Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson today. The voice of the Johnny Carson Show/Seeker of Stars/and former maker of millionaires, a strong and talented Angel, and the dynamic King of Pop. They will be missed.

Good night everyone.

2 comments :):

Badass Geek

It's crazy that we lost so many people this week. The summer has not been good to the celebrity world thus far.

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) No, it certainly has not been great so far. They will be very missed by all their fans and the entertainment community as a whole.

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates